Help Wanted!

Announcements, General Discussions and Pre-game character sign-up

Moderator: Terl Obar

Re: Help Wanted!

Postby estradling » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:15 am

Do we still have everyone? Some people haven't posted in awhile so I am kind of curious
estradling
Scout

Postby Terl Obar » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:13 am

Well, we have two pilots, one astrogator, one engineer, two rocket gunners and one energy gunners as far as spaceship skills go. On the AD skills side everything is covered at some level. Basically the field is wide open. If you want you can take a look at the various bios in the Player Characters section and come up with something that will complement what is already there or just dream something up.
The Laws of Physics will be enforced.
Terl Obar
Fleet Commander

Postby Terl Obar » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:20 am

estradling wrote:Do we still have everyone? Some people haven't posted in awhile so I am kind of curious

Everyone's still around. Except for umungus they have all be on the site in the last two days, for umungus it was just a week ago, no big deal.
The Laws of Physics will be enforced.
Terl Obar
Fleet Commander

Postby jedion357 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Hey Tom got my character together from the stalled yahoo game converting his skill over to stict AD and applied the enforced brain wipe for leaving that mercenary outfit. seeing as how the level of experience in your game is so much higher that in that game I'm treating it as he basically learned all 20o points worth of skills while with those mercs and the huge bank account he would have had after all that time was spent trying to discover what happened to him. now he's down to a few thoughsand and looking for work because, if nothing else, life must go on.

Doog Luos dralasite, Tech PSA Astrogation skill
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Previous

Return to General Discussion