well for easy and long run

Set in the Star Frontiers setting 100 years after the original Warriors of White Light Module pursuing all new adventures in the classic setting. Most original TSR printed game materials are constitute history in this game.

Moderator: jedion357

well for easy and long run

Postby Labi1995 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:15 pm

I reviewed version 2 of the Asics Gel Lyte33 last year and liked it a lot. It had a roomy fit, softish sole, moderate drop (6mm) and it worked really well for easy and long runs. As Nike Air Max 90 Mens Blue such, when offered Canada Goose Cyber Monday a chance to try Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink version 3 of the Gel Nike Air Max 95 Femme Lyte33 I was happy to do Nike Air Max 2016 Womens so.

(Disclosure: these shoes www.naturopathyfhm.co.uk were review samples provided free of charge by Asics).

The Lyte33 v3 retains almost everything I liked about v2, and manages to do so while dropping an ounce or two in weight (my pair in size 10 weighs in at only 7.4oz). The sole dimensions are the same (23mm heel, 17mm forefoot), and the weight loss comes from a combo of the new, more minimally structured upper, what appear to be thinner outsole pods, and a change in the compound that composes the midsole (full Solyte rather than a Solyte/SpEVA blend in version 3). It’s a solid shoe, but suffers from a flaw that I’ll detail below.
Labi1995
Frontiersman

Return to Against the Night- Warriors of White Light