Slayerian (enlisted yazerian NPC- boarding party)

Moderator: jedion357

Slayerian (enlisted yazerian NPC- boarding party)

Postby jedion357 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:20 am

Place holder text
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Re: Slayerian (enlisted yazerian NPC- boarding party)

Postby jedion357 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:45 am

Name:Slayerian
Player:NPC

Race:Yazerian
Handedness:Right
Description:Wiry frame cream and brown colored and a notched right ear like it had been chewed on
Profession: Royal Marine (enlisted)
Employer: The Queen of Clarion

STR/STA: 62/65 (Current STA: 60)
DEX/RS: 50/50
INT/LOG: 35/40
PER/LDR: 40/40
IM:
RW:
MW:
PS:

Movement
Walking:
Running:
Hourly:

XP (spent):
XP (earned):1
Notoriety: 1

Racial Abilities:night vision, gliding, battle rage 5%

PSA's
Primary PSA:Military
Secondary PSA:
Secondary PSA
SKILLS:
Beam Weapons LVL:2
Projectile Weapons LVL:2
Unarmed Combat LVL:1
Melee Weapons LVL:3
Thrown Weapons LVL:1
Theology LVL:3
Technician LVL:1

Equipment Carried:
Orbital Jump suit (0 pts. skien suit as well as inuslated against void and other hazardous environs)
Combat Harness and helm w/chronocom 4kg
Albedo Screen 2kg
2 power belts worn cross chest 8kg
4 frag grenades, 3 tangler grenades, 3 flash bangs 1kg
laser pistol 1kg
autorifle plus 10 clips 5kg (current clip 17 shots)
10 clips 20SEU 1kg
sonic knife 1kg
Tech tool kit 12 kg

Equipment in "Foot Locker": (This is easily accessible but not carried)
2 military skien suits (Royal Marine uniform BDU, camo schemed skien suits are available for all variety of environments and are issued as needed)
1 dress uniform (civilian skien suit), 1 issue ships jump suit (just coveralls but still a uniform).
1 side arm (laser pistol standard but possible to substitute other "Ship safe" fire arms and 1 clip of ammo)
1 Pressure suit
1 Suit of space suit armor
Spare pressure suit patches (2)
spare pressure suit life support
magnetic shoes and velcro booties
1 gas mask
1 chronocom and ID card
1 RM combat harness 5kg and 1 RM Combat Helm 2kg (see equipment folder for description)

Credits: 5,000cr

Background: Slayerian's family moved to Clarion when he was a pup fleeing religious persecution by the Family of One. His father has since become a prominent writer and theologian speaking out against the oppressive despotism of the Family of One. He even shepherds the small community of yazerian religious dissenters on Clarrion. Slayerian grew up with the stigma of being the "shepherd's kid" though his father never really put that on him it was simply the expectation of the adult yazerians in his father's flock. Naturally enough he rebelled against the idea that he was to be some super saint just because his father was a theologian. This rebellion took him down to some dark places and when he hit bottom he was in recovering from a vicious beating in the hospital and facing a few months jail time. His father came to the hospital and had a heart to heart talk with Slayerian that seemed to snap him out of his dark bent then intervened with the judge forcing Slayerian to join the Royal Marines. (the thinking with that was that in the marines he'd be off planet and that would put some distance from his past "friends")
For himself Slayerian didn't resent being forced to join the Royal Marines but welcomed it feeling he owed the universe a term of penance. Once in, he took military life like a razor wing takes to the air. He's served on War Hawk with Ventura and has been awarded the Crimson stripe twice for detecting smugglers and subduing them without loss of life when they attempted to resist. Ventura has become a close friend and this is his second enlistment. Since his "finding himself" he has corresponded closely with his father and on long patrols in space he has read nearly all that his father has written during the previous 20 years.

Military Record:
Awarded the Queen's Gallantry Medal for actions in the Glacier Bay Incident.

Medical Record: Right ear is massively scared and disfigured. walked into a charge of TD-19 29pts damage.
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Return to NPCs