Vote for the major new feature for version 0.1.0

Request new featrues or mofifications to existing ones and discuss them here.

Moderator: Terl Obar

What is the next big item you'd like to see in the game

Fully expandable map (when a ship approaches the edge of a map the map grows to accommodate the larger playing area)
No votes
Advanced Combat System (defenses, advanced damage table, etc)
100%
Two player internet connectivity
No votes
Other
No votes

Total votes : 4

Vote for the major new feature for version 0.1.0

Postby Terl Obar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:37 pm

The next release (0.0.11) will be a minor bug fix release based on all the unit testing I'm doing right now. The release after that will be v0.1.0 and will include a major feature enhancement. I've got three ideas for the "next big thing" to add to the game to flesh out it's functionality and I decided to put it to a vote. So cast your vote and make your voice heard.

The choices are ordered roughly in order of complexity/difficulty to implement from least to greatest. I.e shortest to longest time until availability. If you choose other, specify what you'd like to see in the comments and I'll add it to the poll.
The Laws of Physics will be enforced.
Terl Obar
Fleet Commander

Re: Vote for the major new feature for version 0.1.0

Postby Alexis Raeburn » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:38 am

Hi,
oh i def know what you mean. Love Tombstone. I'm picky about liking others ideas, but thats actualyl a pretty good one. Could be used for stealthy kind of don't be seen for a bit missions. Or just avoiding fire would be a good idea. Last ditch effort if your almost dead is to hide behind your horse.

Tower Defence
Alexis Raeburn
Frontiersman

Return to Feature Requests