Rogues Gallery

Moderator: jedion357

Rogues Gallery

Postby jedion357 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:33 am

Just a little thread to help the GM keep tabs on NPCs created during the action as it gets tiring to re-scan threads to find a name.

Princess Avana Ellilana Leonine next in line to inherit the throne, young and immature, has yet to grow into her role as a Princess of Clarion. Avid grav skier whose close confidants are Lord Baylor Von Wittin and Lady Pennelope

Lord Baylor Von Wittin
Known to be a bit arrogant with an air of self entitlement, he is very status conscious.
He happens to be dating the princess

Lady Penelope Ainsworth: childhood friend of Lord Liam Mowbray and close confidant of Princess Avana. Has little fondness for Lord Baylor Von Wittin.

Lady Hilda Slike, minister of war and card carrying liberal.
Got her position as minister of war in a compromise where the Liberal supported the Prime Minister and kept his coalition government in the majority.

Brian Tewfick- Royal Guard veteran and crypto analyst has a custom battle harness and body comp made Tanar’s acquaintance one night before Operation Guillotine.

John ?, Prime Minister of Clarion

Bosco, owner of Port Side Cycles does custom rides but his uncle and his son “Junior” are racers. The shop is very well known and top shelf.

James Kent Holo 5 news

Abra Walkin Holo 5 News – seems to have an axe to grind concerning the Royal Marines. Has been seen by Tanar and Savrax meeting with someone who they latter discovered was a suspected GOC operative.

the Lord Commander of the Guards and Marines, Rhanda Klast, Duke of Hiatia herself
by will page 2 of guillotine

Master Melke Savrax’s martial arts instructor.

Lieutenant Karl Jeffers- commanded Wandron base during Cloverdale incident.

Georgia Kirros- Streel Manufacturers rep. who over saw the “donated” refit of the Pelican after the battle of wandron. Her specialty is advanced composites and armor plating.

Master Waki Shizaku 140 year old sonic weapons crafter famously sued Star Law once and Presented the Crown of Clarion with a sonic sword that is now the Sword of state carried by the ruling monarch. The sword he presented to the queen has unknown capabilities as they are treated as a state secret and Master Shizaku isn't telling either.
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Re: Rogues Gallery

Postby Will » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:31 am

Prime Minister John E. Powell.

The E. is for Enoch.
"So, no more running. I aim to misbehave."
—Malcolm Reynolds
Will
Station Master

Re: Rogues Gallery

Postby jedion357 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Viddick- nervous assistant administrator on Planaron

Marshal Mooktar; Star Law marshal assigned to planaron, presents a slow country yaz persona.
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Return to NPCs