State of the Game Fall 2011

Moderator: jedion357

State of the Game Fall 2011

Postby jedion357 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:08 am

Ok, First the referee owes everyone that was faithfully playing an apology. While I can use the disruption of schedule from loss of a job to beginning a new one that changed my schedule radically, its just an excuse.

So I was bemoaning the way my first PBP game was abandoned and I even sent the GM an email pushing him to let us wrap that one up and have an ending rather then left hanging. Give everyone a chance to have a final post so that its left unfinished as it seems obvious after all this time that the game is done and it occured to me that I should practice what I preach.

So I'm looking to see if peeps are still interested in finishing this story? please post a yes or no or other comment.
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Re: State of the Game Fall 2011

Postby Shadow Shack » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:56 pm

I completely forgot about this place after getting my new-used PC. It's bookmarked now.

Having just jumped into your former boat as of Labor Day (nice bit of irony there, don'tcha think?) I'll have some time on my hands, pending new offers at least.
Forever Three Hoverfans

Shadow Shack
Station Master

Re: State of the Game Fall 2011

Postby Terl Obar » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 pm

I'm in.

I know how you feel. I'd like to wrap up my game as well :D
The Laws of Physics will be enforced.
Terl Obar
Fleet Commander

Return to General Discussion