On the Serena Dawn

Moderators: jedion357, Samlangdon

On the Serena Dawn

Postby Samlangdon » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:47 pm

The following NPC's you've had a chance to meet aboard the Dawn. Out of sheer simplicity I do not list their two secondary skill areas.

Odin Romm

Human Soldier

Mid thirties, bald head, a very stoic demeanor who talks very seldom. Strange electro tattoos adorn his arms. He does not appear associated with the polyplate clad marines.

STR/STA 50/50 DEX/RS 55/55 INT/LOG 50/50 PER/LDR 45/35

PS +3 IM +6 Ranged 28 Melee 28

Special Abilities: None

Skills: (Military PSA) Beam Weapons 3, Gyrojet Weapons 2, ground cars 2, hover vehicles 3, Martial Arts 2, projectiles 2

Equipment: Gas mask, Magnigoggles, skein suit (military)

Duran Krumm

Human Engineer

An amiable fat fellow who is approaching retirement age and spends most of his time in the engine rooms.

STR/STA 50/50 DEX/RS 45/45 INT/LOG 50/60 PER/LDR 50/50

PS +3 IM +5 Ranged 23 Melee 28

Skills: (Technological PSA) Robotics 3, Computers 2, technician 4.

Equipment: Robcomkit, Solvaway, tech kit

Dr. Karra Redd

Human Scientist

Dr. Redd is the archetypal smart and beautiful scientist (by human standards). Early 30s, vibrant red hair, and well proportioned in her security skein suit. Her role at this point aboard the Dawn is not entirely known, though she has a strong science background.

STR/STA 25/35 DEX/RS 65/55 INT/LOG 55/55 PER/LDR 70/70

PS +2 IM +6 Ranged 33 Melee 33

Skills: (Scientist PSA) Medical 1, Environmental 2, space sciences 2

Equipment: enviro kit, med kit, security skein suit (S frontiersman issue 1, pg. 3)

Takk Redus

Human Shuttle pilot

A gaunt, sickly looking man with frog-like eyes in charge of the two life boats on board. He has an odd fascination with dralasites.

STR/STA 50/50 DEX/RS 45/55 INT/LOG 60/50 PER/LDR 40/50

PS +3 IM +6 Ranged 23 Melee 25

Skills: (Pilot PSA) system vehicles 3, space vehicles 3, space sciences (from pilot PSA) 2, tech 2, computer 1

Equipment: Chronocom, Magnigoggles
Samlangdon
Referee

Re: On the Serena Dawn

Postby Shadow Shack » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 am

Gideon spotted a group sorting red tattoos encircled with silver splotches, do these tattoos resemble that in any way?

Not that Gideon knows anything of said tattoos...just something he can use to strike up a conversation if they are similar.
Forever Three Hoverfans

Shadow Shack
Station Master

Re: On the Serena Dawn

Postby jedion357 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Dr. Karra Redd

Human Scientist

Dr. Redd is the archetypal smart and beautiful scientist (by human standards). Early 30s, vibrant red hair, and well proportioned in her security skein suit. Her role at this point aboard the Dawn is not entirely known, though she has a strong science background.

STR/STA 25/35 DEX/RS 65/55 INT/LOG 55/55 PER/LDR 70/70
Current STA: 12

PS +2 IM +6 Ranged 33 Melee 33

Skills: (Scientist PSA) Medical 1, Environmental 2, space sciences 2

Equipment: enviro kit, med kit, security skein suit (S frontiersman issue 1, pg. 3)
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Return to NPCs