OOC talk Volturnus

Discussions not related directly to the adventure

Moderators: jedion357, Samlangdon

Re: OOC talk Volturnus

Postby corkman » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:44 am

I may be out of touch for the next week. Will try to post if I can as I will be in Virginia on vacation with the family. NPC as needed.

John
"A man's got to know his limitations!" Inspector Harry Callahan
corkman
Ranger

Postby jedion357 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:23 am

corkman wrote:I may be out of touch for the next week. Will try to post if I can as I will be in Virginia on vacation with the family. NPC as needed.

John

Have fun.
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Postby corkman » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:40 pm

Thank you! Have we hit a bump in the road here or just slowing down?
corkman
Ranger

Postby jedion357 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:33 am

corkman wrote:Thank you! Have we hit a bump in the road here or just slowing down?

I think its just a slow down. I'm planning on doing an email latter in September to each player with a update of the game, some times out of sight means out of mind and an email can help bring things back to focus.

Schedules will be in flux with kids going back to school and I anticipate some changes in mine that could be to my benefit from a gaming perspective.

I will have a child going through a series of surgeries all year long which might slow me up a little here and there but should not be more of a speed bump- (most of these will be out patient surgeries on hands and feet to treat some issues with Apert's Syndrome which causes some malformations in hands and feet from birth. We just have to stretch them out over the whole year as we dont want to hobble the kid with her both her hands and both her feet in splints or casts at the same time. thus we can only do one extremity at a time. So our new normal this year is constant back and forth trips to the surgeons office and the hospital. Friday she gets her second and hopefully last procedure on her left hand and when that heals we start on the right.
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Postby corkman » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 am

Are we done here?
corkman
Ranger

Postby jedion357 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:24 am

corkman wrote:Are we done here?

No, I'm not done yet just swamped with real world scheduling, I had planned to reboot the game this past week but it didn't happen. Good news is that the gods of scheduling just decided to smile on me and this coming week things will change for the positive for me so the game will get its reboot.
jedion357
Referee

Postby corkman » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:51 pm

jedion357 wrote:
corkman wrote:Are we done here?

No, I'm not done yet just swamped with real world scheduling, I had planned to reboot the game this past week but it didn't happen. Good news is that the gods of scheduling just decided to smile on me and this coming week things will change for the positive for me so the game will get its reboot.

Excellent!
corkman
Ranger

Previous

Return to General Discussion