Bridge access is controlled via the Command Deck Elevator. This elevator has only two stops, the bridge and the crew deck. It has a Level 4 security system (voice+handprint) that is programmed to only recognize the ships crew. All control stations are also secured by the same mechanism.
- Captain's chair – Full ship controls (flight, astrogation, engineering, gunnery) Nominally inactive primarily used for monitoring ship systems.
- Astrogation Station – Controls and computer access for plotting jumps and in-system navigation
- Pilot's Station – Piloting controls for maneuvering the ship.
- Engineering Station – Computer access and controls for monitoring the ships systems and controlling ships robots.
- Communications and Sensors Station – Operates all ships sensors (camera systems, radar, energy sensors, radios, etc.) This station also controls the ship's decoys.
- Gunnery Station (LB) – Control station for Laser Battery I
- Gunnery Station (LB) – Control station for Laser Battery II
- Gunnery Station (LB) – Control station for Laser Battery III
- Gunnery Station (Torpedos) – Control Station for the Torpedo launcher
- Bridge Head – Basic sanitation facilities for those working on the bridge. (So you don't have to go too far)
- Command Deck Elevator – 2m diameter circular elevator can hold up to 4 beings. Level 4 biometric (voice, handprint) security system. Only allows crew access.
- Ship Machinery – Various ship machinery fills the remaining space on this level.
Last modified: Friday, 04-Nov-2016 16:43:53 MDT
STAR FRONTIERS is a copyright of Wizards of the Coast and
material is used here with implicit permission.
WIZARDS OF THE COAST, and the WIZARDS OF THE COAST logo
are trademarks belonging to Wizards of the Coast, Inc.,
a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.
© 2001 Wizards of the Coast. All Rights Reserved.
Web page is © 2008-2017 Tom Stephens
Subsequent Pages retain © to original owners.