Site Usage Guide

General site rules and information about use. This is also where you request creation of a new programming project or on-line game. If you are new, please stop here first.

Site Usage Guide

Postby Admin » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:41 pm

Here are some general instructions for making the most of this site.

The Site Adminstration forums are for general site information and notifications. This also where you request the creation of a project or game forum. If you have ideas for site improvement, problems or general site related questions post them in the General Site Discussion forum.

The Project Development forums are there for project managers to post information and solicit ideas, feedback etc on the projects they are working on. Originally intended for forums about software projects, I've expanded this to any type of project a user can convince me to post. So if you want to write a module, create artwork, whatever, this is the place to give your project a home. Browse around and see what people are working on. Download and try things out. Give feedback.

The On-line Games forums are for exactly that. Playing Star Frontiers on-line. Inspired by the masterful use of forums by ShadowShack on various free forum sites. I decided to provide an ad-free location to gather in all the on-line Star Frontiers games. Right now it is just forums, but I'm working on integrating chat and other features as well.

The General Discussion forums are for discussing topics Star Frontiers related but otherwise not specificly related to the development projects or games. This is also where you find the Off Topic threads for when you just have to say something that isn't related to Star Frontiers.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Site Usage Guide

Postby ragnarr1001 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Was wondering if it would be okay for me to post the STAR FRONTIERS original art I did from 2009 and 2010. Used MS Paint and I think pics came out pretty kool. Ships, Space Stations, Robots, Asteroids, some other SF related pics SF gamers might want to use in their campaigns. The website is http://ragnarr.webs.com and my email is ragnarr1001@aol.com

See you in the Frontier,
Ragnarr
ragnarr1001
Frontiersman

Postby Terl Obar » Tue May 18, 2010 8:04 am

It's definitely okay to post that. If you want, go to the Jump Routes (link) page on the main site and add a link in to your site as well.
The Laws of Physics will be enforced.
Terl Obar
Fleet Commander

Postby BD Cerridwen » Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Dude! You did that with MS Paint??!! I'd love to see what you could do with serious art software.
Be alert! After all, the galaxy needs more lerts!
BD Cerridwen
Ranger

Return to Site Policies and Procedures