Flight School

Welcome to SFC FLight School! Here you will learn the basics for operating some of the finest war machines in the Frontier, adjacent to Space Fleet's Gollwin Acadamy.

Moderator: Shadow Shack

Re: Flight School

Postby Terl Obar » Thu May 28, 2009 11:06 pm

OOC: I thought these ships had a MR of 6 so losing one would only put me at MR:5 not MR:4

BIC:
Alex will use 5 ADF and his remaining 5 MR to move as shown in the attached image ending in hex B29 facing SW (if I really only have 4 MR then facing SE. He'll blast Grobber as he flies by. "You did not just shoot that green crap at me." :D
Attachments
trainingmission2a-alex.gif
trainingmission2a-alex.gif (91.32 KiB) Viewed 5418 times
The Laws of Physics will be enforced.
Terl Obar
Fleet Commander

Postby Shadow Shack » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 pm

OOC --- You're right, my bad...the T-98 Talon has a MR of 6, so your adjusted MR is 5. I got caught up in the standard UPF fighter profile that the counters derive from and was thinking five LOL

BIC --- Pilgaard's shot connects with Grobber's craft and knocks out his maneuvering system (MR:0)

Sebastian moves in behind Rapier's craft and scores a solid hit that disables Joki's guns. Joki, being last in the movement que, gets a double move and uses it by accelerating at max and trying to stay out of Sebastian's sites. Sebastian follows him for an atempted kill, but does not acquire during this round. It is now Pilgaard's move, followed by Rhiannon and Grobber. Current map and positions:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2662 ... sion2b.gif *

* map does not correctly depict Alex's facing, should be pointed SW not SE - just caught that after posting it.

Current standings:

Rex "Parriah" Dawntreader - out of battle, with one hit (one point)
Grobber "Ice" Jaloub - 2HP remaining, MR:0, three hits inc. one kill (four points)
Rhiannon "Ree" Moseley - sim guns disabled, one hit (one point)
Alex "Arrow" Pilgaard - MR:5, one hit (one point)
Jak "Jokhi" Rapier - 1HP remaining, one hit (one point)
Sebastian "Bach" Rogers - one hit (one point)

On turn three, survivng craft may declare repair attemtps. I may transpose survivng craft positions to a larger map due to higher speeds. A new initiative queue will be determined following repair rolls.
Forever Three Hoverfans

Shadow Shack
Station Master

Postby Terl Obar » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Sorry guys, I forgot you were waiting on my move.

Alex uses his 5 ADF, accelerating to 20 hexes per turn and uses four MR to follow the path shown below ending in hex WW14 facing SW. He'll fire at Grobber as he passes by and staying out of the field of fire of Grobber's guns.
Attachments
trainingmission2b-alex.gif
trainingmission2b-alex.gif (101.1 KiB) Viewed 5373 times
Terl Obar
Fleet Commander

Previous

Return to Flight School