Punching Score:+3
Ranged Weapons:35%
Melee Weapons:35%

Walking: 10 m/turn
Running: 30 m/turn
Hourly: 4 kph

Racial Abilities
Battle Rage:25%.
Night Vision: But -15 to all actions in full light.
Gliding: Can glide 1m forward for each 1m dropped.

PSA's
Primary PSA: Military
Secondary PSA: Tech
Secondary PSA: Pilot
Skills
Beam Weapons:Level 1
Martial Arts:Level 2
Melee Weapons:Level 3
Thrown Weapons:Level 1

Technician:Level 1
Hover Vehicles:Level 1

Equipment
Civilian Skeinsuit

Laser Pistol w/20SEU PowerClip
5 spare 20SEU PowerClips
Sonic Knife w/20SEU PowerClip
Machete
2 Doze Grenades
2 Frag Grenades
2 Tangler Grenades

SEP (coveralls, ID, chronocom)
Gas Mask
SunGoggles
IR Goggles

Streel / Hyondow LR-900V hovercycle w/inertia helmet

Background
Ri-kono "Riki" Shea-Dow has been answering to authorities since he came of age. After all, a half-clan brother of his (Yan-Soon Shea-Dow) has gone missing and is believed to have ties with the Free Frontiersmen Foundation, a cult with ties to anti-UPF terrorist acts in the past. Needless to say he knows most of the Star law officers by name now. Add to that his runt-like nature, many a yazirian has picked a fight with Ri-kono both past and present, and he has been brought in for many a bar room brawl by local constabularies as well.

Growing up as the runt of the litter, Ri-kono always had to prove himself amongst his peers. He learned early on how to protect himself, and has handled himself in many a fight with favorable results. As a result he is not an approachable type, he keeps to himself but does not enjoy company in the least. He has few friends, and is immediately suspicious of any newcomer. Suffice to say, gaining his trust is an earned process with Ri-kono. His childhood name of "Riki" is one that he abhors, and as such only his trusted friends are permitted its use as long as it is not slung in a derogatory way.

As such he is a loner by nature, prefering to travel the open roads on his hovercycle. Several clubs have tried recruiting him into their folds, which he turned down...but nonetheless he remains in good standing with many of their members. Contacts within include members from the Zealous Zeroes (dominant club in Pale), Exiled Spirits, Iron Minors, and the Paladins (the latter being mostly ex-LandFleet, SpaceFleet, and Star Law).

His travels have brought him far from his Regaria clan homeworld (Hargut, Gruna Garu) and the industrial world he grew up in (Pale, Truane's Star). His nomadic ways now find him in White Light, and since arriving he has connected with one of the Paladin chapters in Clarion as well as the Horsemen of Apocalypse and Clarion's dominant club, the Jailhouse Ixheads (who fly a chukkah skull on their vests).

And of course he's already had his run-ins with Star Law, who...despite a name recognition, have yet to procure anything worth holding him on.
Ri-kono.gif
Ri-kono.gif (25.9 KiB) Viewed 8410 times
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Re: NPC Contacts thread

Postby jedion357 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:12 am

Name: Sir Panos Geordi CL, CP, QGM, CGS, DSS
NPC contact to: Ajax Syranno by BD Cerridwen

Panos Geordi is a long time member of the Zosimo District Police Department, as he is nearing the mandatory retirement age of 150 after all. In his youth, he spent ten years in the CRM before joining the police force. Since then, he has been a patrol officer, detective in every major department, acted as a liaison with the RCMC, and, more recently, been assigned training duties to new recruits and volunteer reserves. Panos most useful resource is the sheer number of people he knows, other cops, narcs, RCMC officers, reporters, lawyers (especially prosecutors), judges, and the like.

Personally, he is a bit rough around the edges, preferring straight talk to hoity-toity niceties. Most learn to respect this aspect. He is around 1.76m tall (5'11") and has a bit of spread around the middle (99.8kg or 220lbs). What's left of his hair is gray with hints of reddish-brown. His eyes are hazel tinted.

In Geordi's career hes been awarded the Crimson Stripe for bravery under fire no less than 6 times though he's never added the red stripe to his dress uniform sleeve cuff as he's entitled to. His dress uniform bears countless other awards and service medals issued for his police work. Decades ago he was inducted into the Order of the Royal Companions of Honor for longevity and distinction of service to the Crown and Clarion. Only just this pass year has the Queen awarded him the prestigious Order of the Lion (CL) "in recognition of the lion like dedication to public service." He's also received the Queens Gallantry Medal, the Conspicuous Gallantry Star, and the Distinguished Service Star.
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Re: NPC Contacts thread

Postby jedion357 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:43 am

Name: Dr. Sir Albrec Zinasta (OSM, DSS)
NPC contact for Tanar Daagron by Terl Obar

Dr. Sir Albrec Zinasta (OSM, DSS), human, age 90, is a senior member of the Royal Signal Corp. Specializing in cryptography and information data systems and analysis, Dr. Zinasta is one of the Frontier’s leading cryptographers and has had a hand in developing most if not all of the ciphers, encryption algorithms and data systems used by the Clarion government. He has access to state-of-the-art as well as bleeding edge technology for both data encryption and storage as well as code breaking techniques and hardware. As a senior member of the RSC, he also has access to just about any data the Clarion government has.

He met Tanar at a seminar at the Clarion University in Valentia. Tanar’s interest and understanding of the seminar’s topic impressed Dr. Zinasta and they became fast friends. He has mentored Tanar in his computer studies over the past few years and encouraged him in his other interests as well.

Dr. Zinasta was knighted in the Order of Service and Merit for his many accomplishments in the areas of science. He's received the Distinguished Service Star in recognition of his service to the Crown.
jedion357
Referee

Return to NPCs