Chapter 2.1 Operation Guillotine

Set in the Star Frontiers setting 100 years after the original Warriors of White Light Module pursuing all new adventures in the classic setting. Most original TSR printed game materials are constitute history in this game.

Moderator: jedion357

Re: Chapter 2: Operation Guillotine

Postby jedion357 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:40 pm

Terl Obar wrote:"Sir," Tanar replies, figuring a little politeness can't hurt (using a PER roll here to attempt to provide a positive modifier), "That is completely correct but I believe that status will change almost immediately. In case you haven't heard, we've been activated on an X-ray alert." Tanar pauses for a moment to let that sink in (OOC: I assume that the tech is military and therefore knows what that means, if not let me know and I'll modify my response to fit). "As soon as the captain is on-board we are shipping out. We have a team on the ground and are moving to support.

"Now, if you want to help in the effort," Tanar continues pleasantly, "Let me know what your area of expertise is and I'll let you know where you can do the most good. We're a little short staffed here with part of the crew on the ground. Otherwise, have a seat and you can take it up with the captain when she gets here. In the meantime, I've got a bunch of intel to coordinate."

OOC: who knew Tanar could turn on the charm PER check 24

IC: The ship yard tech looked uncertain and Tanars obvious intent to ignore him left him feeling a little impotent. He stood there sucking his teeth and the silence stretched awkwardly. The silence was suddenly broken by an alarm on Tanar's panel. Neither Tanar nor the tech noticed the elevator doors whooshing open.

Tanar's mouth went dry...

The yard worker stammered, "Mother of... is that what I think it is?"

Then the voice of Captain Zyrova cut threw the tension, "Yes it is. Mr. Tanar where is Ike? Has anyone reached him by chronocom? This ship is leaving space dock now!"

"I'll get right on that Captain," said Tanar keying up Ike's chronocom number to send a call.

The Captain looked at the yard tech and said, "We seemed to be short an engineer so you're drafted. Get down to engineering and get my engines pre-flighted."

The tech stammered, "B-B-bbbut I'm not in propulsion!"

"Just get down there and do your best. NOW!"

As the tech scrambled into the lift the captain strode to the helm and activated it with its tactical repeater plot. She stared down into it for a moment looking at the blood red icon of a freshly transitted ship in the outer system that the remote sensor platforms were feeding data on via subspace. Tanar felt a chill go through him as he also watched the icon as he had never seen it in anything but a simulation. It was the icon of a sathar destroyer.

Suddenly the captain looked up and grimaced, "Doesn't rain but it pours eh, Tanar?"
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Postby jedion357 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:01 pm

IC: Midshipmen Alyssa Blue's mouth tightened as she listened to the alert from Clarion Control.

"Zulu, Zulu, Zulu. Both Wandren Base and the sensor platforms Kappa 2 & Kappa 3 have positively identified a Sathar Destroyer in the outer system maintaining sub void speed without decelerating. All available ships are ordered to converge with the Leo and intercept."

Grelude and Dudd gave each other a wordless glance and buried their heads in their work stations.

A moment later the Captain hailed the Golden Hind, "Ms Blue, the Pelican will be departing space dock momentarily and will be on station over Glacier Bay in twenty minutes. Your mission remains unchanged. I repeat your first priority is to set down and recover the Princess. Over."

Elsewhere:

Lt. Antrim copied the Zulu alert and as assistant squadron CO ordered the alert crews to their fighters even as he randevoued with the rookie pilot he'd been flying with on patrol. In less then ten minutes he have five other fighters under his command. Even as he watched his plot he could see what had to be armed marine shuttles detaching from Clarion station and forming a ragged formation. Those shuttles were not as capable as his fighters but then he didn't expect that any Royal Marine crew was going to be sitting on its hands with a sathar destroyer in the outer system. Knowing the propensity of the Royal Marines to aggressively defend their system he expected most of the assault scouts and the frigate to go after it too. Yet the fact that the destroy was not decelerating but cruising along at 0.9% of light speed suggested that they intended to micro jump elsewhere in the system. The fighter jock in him wanted to go after the destroyer too but he had a feeling that it might just come to him. No his place would be here with the armed shuttles and the fortress to defend Clarion Station and the planet.
A second year delivery driver who still could not back up his van told me, "Its Not that I Cant back it up a van its that I Dont want to." Funny I use to say the same about sex in high School.
jedion357
Referee

Postby Will » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:33 pm

"Acknowledged, Pelican," Lyssa replies, thinking to herself that this is just too conicidental to be a coincidence.
"So, no more running. I aim to misbehave."
—Malcolm Reynolds
Will
Station Master

Postby Terl Obar » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:57 pm

"Get moving man," Tanar calls out. "I'm not propulsion either but I'll help you out where I can."

Tanar thumbs the comm gear. "Ike, this is Tanar, we now have a Sathar destroyer inbound on top of everything. You've got 20 minutes to get on board before we ship out. Bust a move man."

He then busies himself with getting the ship ready to go and plotting a course to intercept the Sathar warships. (OOC: I'm assuming that 'in the outer system' means quite a ways out like where you'd end up with a normal jump from a nearby system, i.e > 4 AU) After a few moments of calculation, Tanar is sure of his gut reaction. "Captain, a couple of things. First the Sathar aren't slowing down. They are maintaining a high speed just under jump velocity, They may just be trying to get to the inner system quickly but it may mean they'll be making another jump soon, probably a microjump in system. Second, even if we burn out of here at full acceleration and they maintain their speed and don't do a micro jump, it will be the better part of a day before we can intercept. That means we have a couple of things to think about.

"One, we, by which I mean the fleet, have a bit of time to get organized. An hour getting everything together won't make much of difference in the intercept point. That would give us some time to get a couple of our torps back on board and give the Hind some more time to finish their mission. Plus it gives us a bit more time to gather intel.

"Two, no matter what happens, unless they slow down, this is going to be a one pass fight if that's what they want. Even at full burn on the faster ships, the Sathar are going to have a serious speed advantage and will be able to blow right past us.

"Three, this could be a feint to draw us out of position. If they wanted to hit us fast, they could have jumped in closer and completely caught us off guard. Ergo, they have something else planned. So let's think like a worm for a moment. We drop into the system and bear down on Clarion at high speed. The militia and any UPF ships in system can't ignore Sathar ships in system so they begin to accelerate out from the planet to intercept us. We let them come on and in the mean time compute a microjump to near the planet. Once the defensive ships are far enough away from the planet we jump past the defending force and can converge on the planet unmolested. We, the Sathar, have the speed advantage already and thereby also gain positional advantage. Once past the force rushing out to meet us, there is no way for the militia to turn around and overtake us before we hit the planet. Anyway, that's how I'd do it." Tanar adds at the end of his theorizing.

"Oh, and zero, there's only a single destroyer on scope at the moment. That doesn't make sense, there is enough firepower in this system to take that lone ship out four times over. Either there is something else out there that we haven't seen yet, more are coming that haven't arrived..." He pauses for a second, "That could be the feint. The single ship to draw us out, then a short subspace message to a fleet waiting at jump speed, even up to 8 light years away, and they jump to a point closer to the planet than the militia and make the real attack. Or maybe the single destroyer just has a death wish. Regardless more information would definitely not hurt

"It would actually make more sense," Tanar continues, "from a defensive posture to stay close to Clarion and just fly racetracks to build up speed (OOC: couldn't do that it real life but KH has MR :D ) to match as close as we can the Sathar's speed. That keeps us close to the important targets so they can't micro jump past us plus gives us more time to build up velocity and reduce the Sathar speed advantage as well. Anyway, I guess all I'm saying is that we shouldn't just rush blindly into this."
The Laws of Physics will be enforced.
Terl Obar
Fleet Commander

Postby jedion357 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:39 pm

IC:
Captain Zyrova smiled at Tanar then responded, "Your correct in your analysis Tanar which is why we'll be staying in orbit. We have a mission to complete and the Nightingale has her own mission with direct orders from the Queen same as us so she'll be remaining in orbit directly over the capital. If the worms come calling there will be the UPF squadron, Fortress Redoubt, the Pelican, Nightingale, at least a dozen armed shuttles plus there must be at least a half dozen civilian ships in system sporting at least a laser battery and captained by Royal Marine veterans and I wouldn't count on them to be sitting on their hands during a sathar attack. At any rate the repeater plot indicates that War Hawk is close to jump speed now so I'd expect she will be micro jumping in behind the worms and shadowing them as the contingency plans for this sort of scenario call for. If there are more worms out there she'll be the trip wire to expose them. It's a cold blooded move but an assault scout has the best chance to get out of a trap of any ship."

She looked into the tactical plot for moment before continuing,
"It's highly likely the worms plan something more than buzzing around in the outer system yet the Royal Marines have a mandate to respond forcefully. Our system, more than any other has had more worm incursions outside of war time. Which means the Leo and all other available craft will move to bring the hammer down on that ship if she wants to hang around."

"On another note, all our gunners went with the Hind so the laser battery will be fired under computer control it will fall to you to set targeting priorities as well as everything else you must do."

After her little speach the Captain busied herself with pre-flight at the helm. To herself she thought, "Damn, I hate coincidences."

At the comment from the Captain about armed civilian ships Tanar was reminded of the open secret that Royal Marine veterans who owned or even simply captained civilian ships received preferential treatment and subsidies when upgrading their weaponry. No doubt the rumors were true that those subsidies came with strings attached as the rumor mill also stated that all of those veterans involved held reserve commissions. He also knew that this policy was part of the end run around political considerations forcing the government to keep the naval budget down. Very likely there was more than one surprise for any worms that tried a run at Clarion.
jedion357
Referee

Postby Shadow Shack » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:13 am

Thanks all.

She came home Saturday afternoon, we pretty much slept our first uninterupted sleep upon arrival. Between ICU and the rehab center for physical therapy, interuptions came at 20-30 minute intervals.

Sunday brought her first taste of real food. Well, in all honesty the rehab center had pretty good grub. Saturday's lunch consisted of a very tender pork chop and Friday's dinner was a tasty pot roast. Alas, I treated her to filet mignon, corn on the cob, and baked potatoes all on the grill a la Shack.

Yesterday was a follow up doctor appointment, tomorrow will be a visit to the urologist to asses the kidney stone removal.

Went and saw a flick at the movie house tonight, crappy weather outside. I feel a tickle in my lungs, hitting the cough drops and Crown Royal at the moment!
Forever Three Hoverfans

Shadow Shack
Station Master

Postby umungus » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:09 am

ooc: Glad to hear she is on the mend Shadow. Let her know that a bunch of old space dogs are pulling for her!!! hehehe

Mantin tries his best to land in the crappy weather. He secures his parawing. His assault rifle at ready position, runs to join the others. He keys off Slayerian, Ventura and Niss' positions and falls in to make a skirmish line.

He wonders why Sav is reminding him to check his targets. Must be nerves. He shrugs...

Mantin checks the area with IR. Paying particular attention to the vehicles and then the lift house.

To the team. "What's the plan? I'm all for rushing the lift house and getting this over with.. I can't feel my antenae it is so cold out here..!"
umungus
Scout

Postby jedion357 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 am

umungus wrote:ooc: Glad to hear she is on the mend Shadow. Let her know that a bunch of old space dogs are pulling for her!!! hehehe

Mantin tries his best to land in the crappy weather. He secures his parawing. His assault rifle at ready position, runs to join the others. He keys off Slayerian, Ventura and Niss' positions and falls in to make a skirmish line.

He wonders why Sav is reminding him to check his targets. Must be nerves. He shrugs...

Mantin checks the area with IR. Paying particular attention to the vehicles and then the lift house.

To the team. "What's the plan? I'm all for rushing the lift house and getting this over with.. I can't feel my antenae it is so cold out here..!"

OOC:
Hover car and hover cycle are warm from recent use and the 2 explorers with hotel markings are very cool. Some heat loss from the lift house and partially exposed generator on the roof.
On both sides of the lift house flanking the side with the only obvious door is car port sort of structure that has a roof and one wall. its open at both ends to allow a gondola style "cars" to enter each car port/ shed structure. There is currently a gondola car in both shed structures but they are not real gondola cars, they're just must made to look like they hang from a cable. In reality it is a mono rail car that hangs below its rail. the monorail height seems to vary as it appears to rise higher above ground level away from the lift house and come low enough for the cars to completely enter each shed structure with 1/2 meter clearence underneath the car. The car's connection to the monorail has a cam mechanism to keep the car level as it climbs the mountain. Each shed/ gondola car section serves separate line. from what you can see, you would guess that one line goes to the hotel the Princess is registered at and the other goes to the Ice Peak area (Ice Peak is the mountain that was the site of the running battle between Royal Guards and presumed GOC that you witnessed the end off). Each monorail line loops in an oval coming down each mountain and curves around to enter the shed structures. The Gondola cars appear to have 360 degree windows which show warmer than the metal sides beneath the window suggests that they have an internal heat source and there are no beings standing up in either car. Each car has a door facing the lift house and the lift house has a soft seal curtain that mates to the gondola much like those used on boarding tunnels that mate with commercial airliners and these curtains have mated to the gondolas.

Mantin has approached from the side facing the shed that serves the Ice peak rail line and has just enough of an angle to see window on the lift house facing up slope away from the vehicle park but the window are two high up for him to see into. Every one else has approached from the vehicle park side (or landed there).

Scroll around the map to find your character Mantin is in upper right corner and Niss in bottom left corner
Also in the rush to publish the map I forgot to label the small round gray circles as support pilons for the mono rail

Referee's note to self make sure to apply another piloting check against Alyssa to maintain control.

Map deleted in favor of updated map below
jedion357
Referee

Postby Inigo » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:36 pm

OOC- I need clarification on some things. And let me apologize in advance for asking so many pesky questions.
1. Our IR gear will not allow us to “scan through” structures to see npc heat outlines inside, correct?
2. Is the quickest way up via the lift, or is it something that the hover bike/car could achieve?
3. Is this place deserted of tourist and staff as far as we can tell?
4. How high are the gondolas’ off the ground at their highest point?
5. Is there any way for us to estimate how long the hover vehicles have been turned off based on their heat signature?
6. Is the lift currently running?
7. What sort of window/vantage point is there into the structure from the front door?
8. Where is “Doc Bot” taking the wounded royal guard in relation to our current position?
9. Does there appear to be any power box on the outside that looks like a way of shutting down the lift? Sort of like the
safety lock-outs on industrial machines.
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Inigo
Explorer

Postby jedion357 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:53 pm

OOC- I need clarification on some things. And let me apologize in advance for asking so many pesky questions.
No worries and I dont find them pesky.

1. Our IR gear will not allow us to “scan through” structures to see npc heat outlines inside, correct?
Does real world IR gear do this? I would say no in this situation as this structure would need to be well insulated though the windows would allow exactly what you asked except the windows facing up the mountain are about 12 meters up (the structure looks to be a story and a half in the front.

2. Is the quickest way up via the lift, or is it something that the hover bike/car could achieve?
It is a mountain and the map up loaded by Ajax doesn't suggest yea or nay, you'll need some way to navigate and the conditions could be problematic in all likelihood using the hover car could prove even more FUBAR than the situation already is.

3. Is this place deserted of tourist and staff as far as we can tell? The vehicle park suggest yes for this location at least but no way to tell if this lift house was fully automated or staffed by a live being without going inside.

4. How high are the gondolas’ off the ground at their highest point?
The top of the gondolas are about 3 meters up. there ladder rungs attached to the outside of the of the shed structure on the right that lead to the shed's roof which is probably how the generator is serviced. The generator is in a partial shed structure on the back half of the lift house the front half seems to be a 2nd or maybe a 1/2 story on the front of the building but there doesn't seem to be any doors up there or windows that would give access to that 2nd story. The shed structure is not as long as the gondola cars so if you are looking for access to the top of one its easily done by climbing to the shed roof and dropping off the roof onto the gondola's roof.

5. Is there any way for us to estimate how long the hover vehicles have been turned off based on their heat signature?
Does anyone have a scanner that would be calibrated to do that or the expertise to do it? This is an interesting and good question. That information does exist but I'm not sure if you can obtain it. If your character had to guess they haven't been here longer than an hour.

6. Is the lift currently running? The only the gondolas move most likely by tech similar to Mag lev. I pretty much assume electro magnetically driven trains to be fairly standard throughout the frontier as a form of rapid mass transit and these gondolas appear to be made to look like a quaint old school gondola but the mono rail looks pretty much state of the art.

7. What sort of window/vantage point is there into the structure from the front door? The door facing the vehicle park has a small window call it 15 cm square and its frosted over with ice and snow.

8. Where is “Doc Bot” taking the wounded royal guard in relation to our current position? if the top center of the map was 0/360 degrees the robot bears at 45. and is about an hour out and struggling in the snow but will likely be here in 60 minutes.
Niss desires to put the casualty in a freeze field and leave it plugged into a power supply but realizes that the mission must come first. She's currently ordered the robot to bring him to the parked explorers though she's planning to switch that order to bringing him inside the lift house after its cleared so that the man wont freeze. The bot it only a lvl 2 bot that cant talk and his mission is to basically recover casualties under fire so that your medics dont get shot up the medics combat harness has extra progits to allow her to give it orders but if the Pelican is in range (the bot has an internal chronocom) Tanar could easily give it orders too just dont expect too much from it.

9. Does there appear to be any power box on the outside that looks like a way of shutting down the lift? Sort of like the
safety lock-outs on industrial machines.
Any techies in the party? the generator is fairly small and probably just a back up or the dedicated power supply for this building, while you were looking you did notice a dozen or so power cables flanking the door and two of them are plugged into the front end of the explorers. Your character doubts that the generator on the roof if big enough to run one let alone two monorails. its highly likely that there is more than one gondola on each rail line and you'd have to wonder if one starts to move if another must also start moving on the opposite side of the oval- each rail line is essentially a big oval.

Updated map
lift house 01_2.png
lift house 01_2.png (757.01 KiB) Viewed 28265 times
jedion357
Referee

Postby jedion357 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am

jedion357 wrote:1. Our IR gear will not allow us to “scan through” structures to see npc heat outlines inside, correct?
Does real world IR gear do this? I would say no in this situation as this structure would need to be well insulated though the windows would allow exactly what you asked except the windows facing up the mountain are about 12 meters up (the structure looks to be a story and a half in the front.

Ooops I normally work in feet and inches and I was thinking 12 feet up and wrote 12 meters sorry.
jedion357
Referee

Postby Inigo » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:29 am

umungus wrote: He wonders why Sav is reminding him to check his targets. Must be nerves. He shrugs...

OOC: Sorry Umungus. I thought I was talking to npcs. This is Sav’s first time in combat with any of the team (not counting ship combat) and he does not know first hand about their experience or skills so I figured it was appropriate for him. btw, what would a vrusk look like shrugging? How many shoulders do they have?

Our IR gear will not allow us to “scan through” structures to see npc heat outlines inside, correct? Does real world IR gear do this?

OOC: All I know is what I see on TV! ;) And I didn’t even catch the 12 meters the first time.
Inigo
Explorer

Postby jedion357 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Just an FYI
I got off my butt while waiting for everyone's moves and did some work on Slayerian and Ventura so that they were not just Names but worked up some (Not all) stats and background on them. Slayerian does have Technician skill LVL 1 plus the usual military skills. If your interested their backgrounds wont change much though I still have work to do on stats and such.
will it get all worked out soon.
jedion357
Referee

Postby Inigo » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Savrax takes in the scene from his vantage point. He hopes he doesn’t look as uncertain as he feels.
“Mantin, reconnoiter the north side. Ventura, east flank. Slayerian; west. Niss, take position behind that hover car.”
Sav knows that time is of the essence, but he hopes that they may luck onto some intelligence if they pause just a moment. After covering Ventura’s movements, he takes a minute to study the front of the building looking for any signs of booby traps or make shift alarms. He then quickly, but as quietly as possible, makes for the front side of the building just behind the hover bike. From there he moves cautiously toward the door, stopping short. He listens for any sound and waits to see if the others report anything of interest.

OOC: How does this door appear to operate? Is it a traditional hinged door opening out with the handle on the right? Or is it a sliding door engaged by a panel? Or something else?
Inigo
Explorer

Postby jedion357 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Mantin begins to reconnoiter the north side and freezes (INT check was made). The north side of the building has only one feature and that is the windows but back lit by the light inside is human male in a white parka (hood down and a wool hat on) holding an automatic rifle in an upright position who walked past the window back and forth one time each way without, apparently, looking outside he ends his movement on the east side of the windows out of sight.

Ventura reconnoiters the east side and reports no targets. He then climbs the ladder rungs on the side of the shed raising his head above the shed's roof and reports no apparent means of access directly to the building from the roof and that the snow up there looks undisturbed. (INT roll was made)

Slayerian checks the west side then crawls under the gondola/monorail car. At the apron he pulls out a laser cutter from his tech kit and slices into the tough rubberized fabric of the apron connecting the doors of the car to the matching doors of the building. Removing his helmet he manages to squeeze his head into the hole he cut and put an ear against the building's door.
He listens for a minute then dons his helmet and reports hearing now sounds from the building. (INT roll was made)

Niss takes position by the hover car and notes damage and marks from weapons fire (lasers and gyrojet ammo most likely).
(INT roll was made)

Savrax notes that the door is a sliding door with an activation button and a motion sensor. He's fairly sure the door was designed to open when the button is pushed and its motion sensor was designed to close it automatically once all beings in a party pass through. He can see no signs of any booby traps or other defensive measures. There is a frost covered window in the door and gingerly he rubs a bar spot of glass to peer in. Inside is a 10m hallway with sliding doors in the center of each wall. At the end of the hall is an open area and about 6m from the end of the hall is a spiral staircase up to a mezzanine level and windows can be seen on the north wall. (INT roll was made)

OOC:These INT rolls were the GM rolling behind the GM's screen.

lift house 01_3.png
lift house 01_3.png (74.79 KiB) Viewed 28228 times
jedion357
Referee

Postby umungus » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:39 pm

"No problem Sav' doesn't hurt to be reminded to not blast the Royal family.. hehehe."

Mantin aims his autorifle at the window. He quietly chronos everyone. "I see one unidentified figure by the window. Don't have a shot. I can blast the window as a diversion if you guys want it...."

Dang its too cold for a Vrusk! My ichor is gettin thick.
umungus
Scout

Postby Inigo » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:29 pm

“Mantin, what sort of grenades are you packing? Have any smokers or flash-bangs? Niss, how about you?”
Inigo
Explorer

Postby umungus » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:15 pm

"Sav' I have a coupla frags and a coupla tanglers."
umungus
Scout

Postby jedion357 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Hey guys, just an update I've been picking up extra hours to cover a co worker who traveled to see family; sort of wiped today with lack of sleep. I've been lazy about getting the npcs specked out with all their gear I'll get that together tomorrow and I'll make every effort to be ready to process a turn advance on Friday night. Sorry for the sluggishness on my part.
jedion357
Referee

Postby jedion357 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:44 am

OOC:
this is the stuff these NPC grabbed from the stored armory before boarding the shuttle besides the combat harness & helm and the orbital jump suit (acts as a skien suit)

Ventura was carrying the heavy laser but damaged it in his little collision with the parked explorer it is discarded
he is packing 2 power belts, albedo & inertia screens, a laser rifle, auto pistol, a holoflare, 4 frag grenades, 3 tangler, 3 flash bangs and a regular knife, 10 power clips (20SEU), 3 auto pistol clips and is way under his carrying wt before he's encumbered.
He his scout trained with stealth and navigation skills.

Slayerian is packing an albedo screen, 2 power belts, 4 frag grenades, 3 tangler, 3 flash bangs, 1 laser pistol, 1 auto rifle and 10 auto rifle clips, 10 power clips, sonic knife and tech kit.
He is technician certifide. Slayerian normally uses his clips first and lugs the extra power belts for Ventura since the heavy laser can burn through the power supply.

Niss is packing: an albedo screen, 1 laser pistol & 2 clips, auto rifle and 8 clips, a sonic knife and a med kit.

FYI: we have a new but veteran PBP player coming into the game Donpaulie as Lt. Liam recently tossed out of Space Fleet but friends with Buzz Antrim so lets hope Alyssa Blue refrains from trying to stick a fork in his eye ;)
Side note: I started a Welcome to the Game thread over in general discussion.

IC: Upon hearing the report of an opponent with an autorifle Ventura switches off his albedo screen and turns on the inertia screen.
jedion357
Referee

PreviousNext

Return to Against the Night- Warriors of White Light