From The Referee

Discussions not related directly to the adventure

Moderators: jedion357, Samlangdon

From The Referee

Postby Samlangdon » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:59 pm

I know I've been a little lite on in-game posts, but we have 6 players and I've heard from two so far, so I am kind of waiting for a good solid round of posts from everyone on board before I fall into the "action". For now, either thread will be ok...either pre-starfall background post if there is something you wanted to get in as background back at Truane's Star system, or if you want to just jump in in Zebulon.

oops strike that, i've heard from three. Grekka has posted as well.
Samlangdon
Referee

Re: From The Referee

Postby corkman » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:07 pm

Sorry, I had to take the OT at work today. I just need to finish my PC's history and then I'll start posting.
"A man's got to know his limitations!" Inspector Harry Callahan
corkman
Ranger

Postby Samlangdon » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:54 pm

not a problem at all, we all have different schedules. My guaranteed rate from me will be about 2 posts a week, but I hope to be able to do more.
Samlangdon
Referee

Postby Samlangdon » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Great posts so far, this is going much better than i had hoped, and i plan to re read everyones as I am beginning to feel this cadre is a bunch of old friends .

Ok, now we've all got some nice background posts (I think....onefaroff may have not got in there yet, but I am sure he will). Lets move all the action to the post jump thread...action is firing up, as Dal is discovering down in engineering. So, planet fall is nearing. I know where Tels at, rest of you let me know your positions, or if there is anything at all else you want to take care of on the Serena Dawn.
Planet fall approaches, so I'll wait for your next posts to pull us forward...
Samlangdon
Referee

Return to General Discussion